Help on RoboHelp

Subject: Help on RoboHelp
From: Rony Zwickel <rony -at- PIDSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 17:13:59 +0200

Sunday, January 5, 1997

Hi everyone,

I already sent the problem detailed below to the following two e-mail
addresses,
but unfortunately I haven't received any answers, and time is running out:

robohelp -dot- support -at- blue-sky -dot- com
and
winhelp -dot- tech -dot- support -at- blue-sky -dot- com

The problem:
How can I change the dashed black and white border around
a clickable hotspot on a graphic to a color of my choice - let's
say yellow?

If anyone knows the answer, or can direct me to a newsgroup
or a person who does I sure would be grateful.

Thank you all for your help,

Ron