Re: HTML pop-ups?

Subject: Re: HTML pop-ups?
From: Steven Connell <rand3 -at- HAVEN -dot- IOS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 15:26:54 -0800

I think I know what you're looking for. Take a look at
http://www.delta.com/star/prime.com/pssearch.htm.
It's a search engine.
Type a word and hit enter. It will open a new window, about 1/4 the size
of the main window. In the small window it lists all the search engines
that it supports. You pick one and the main (big) window displays the
results.

Good luck.

Steve Connell
Ingersoll-Rand