WinHelp mailing list

From: "Accentuated Brandname Creativity, Inc." <acreatyv -at- SATURN -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 00:10:27 -0500

Betty,

>How do you subscribe to the winHELP list? My message to
>winhelp-l -at- admin -dot- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca bounced. Has the address changed?

It looks like you were trying to post to the list before having subscribed,
and that was why you were getting bounced; another possibility is that you
were misspelling the list name.

Send a subscription request to listserv -at- admin -dot- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca; the body should
consist of a single line,

subscribe winhlp-l

After your subscription is confirmed, you'll be able to post to the list; the
address you'll be using then is winhlp-l -at- admin -dot- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca

Good luck.

Chuck Brandstater
acreatyv -at- saturn -dot- net