Re: Technical Writer Position

Subject: Re: Technical Writer Position
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 13:26:50 -0700

>SALARY: In 1996 technical writers earned a median salary of $45,500,
>according to the Society for Technical Communication.

They do? Gosh. I've been doing this for 8 years now and I'm not
even close.

Maybe it's because I'm living in a little pocket of the US. Quick.
Tell me where the median is. Nebraska?

;)

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer & Web Site Designer
QUALCOMM

The usual disclaimers apply - QUALCOMM isn't that crazy.

Blodo Poa Maximus