Re: To document Windows functions or not?

Subject: Re: To document Windows functions or not?
From: Linda Castellani <castle -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 11:23:20 -0800

I am lately taking the position of documenting only what is
unique about the client's software, and letting Windows' online help
answer questions about standard Windows functions. (When clients will
let me, that is. I recently had one who not only wanted cut, paste, etc.
documented, but also things like ALT-Tab, CTRL-Escape, and the entire
menu of functions you get when you click on the upper left corner of the
the window. Argh!)