Re: How do we measure writer efficiency?

Subject: Re: How do we measure writer efficiency?
From: Bob Morrisette <robert -dot- morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 13:29:54 -0800

I know this was discussed before when I wasn't interested.
I've searched the archives and found very little.
We have been asked to increase our efficiency and
come up with a way to measure efficiency.

Are there any groups out there who have found a valid
way to measure writer efficiency or a way that would
look valid to upper management? Do we have to define
metrics to do any measuring? I have until Wednesday
to come up with a brilliant plan.

Thanks for any advice.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- sun -dot- com