Re: Writing Courseware

Subject: Re: Writing Courseware
From: David Jones <dvjones -at- KSBE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 08:09:56 -1000

There's a WWW Courseware Development discussion list. I forget the
list name, but you might look for it at www.liszt.com.

On 11 Dec 96 at 19:53, Will Kelly wrote:

> >I have never taken on courseware development before and was
> >wondering would anyone have the name of good books on this subject
> >or any good websites where I can get more information. Any help on
> >how to approach this, development plans, or any other helpful hints
> >would be gratefully received.

> Louise:

> Take a look at the Developing Procedures, Policies, & Documentation
> course from Information Mapping (http://www.infomap.com). When I was
> writing courseware for a training firm, it served as a basis for my
> employer's courseware. Also, some major software vendors developed
> their courseware using a similar format.

David Jones, Technical Writer
dvjones -at- ksbe -dot- edu

Thought for the day:
Intuition (n): an uncanny sixth sense which tells people
that they are right, whether they are or not.

DISCLAIMER:
The views described herein are the views of the author, and
do not represent the views or opinions of Kamehameha Schools
Bishop Estate, nor is there any approval or authorization of
this material, express or implied, by the Kamehameha Schools
Bishop Estate. If you suspect that any of the material in
this message or attachments thereto is in violation of a
copyright, please notify the Webmaster immediately by e-mail
at "Webmaster -at- ksbe -dot- edu".