CHAT Technical Writing Article (Sorry!)

Subject: CHAT Technical Writing Article (Sorry!)
From: Gurudutt Kamath/Technical Writing Centre <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:21:23 +0530

Dear Techwhirlers,

In my previous post I attached an article in text format. The reason is I
am still unfamiliar with HTML. However, I have quickly put up the same
article (with poor HTML style!, please excuse) at

http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath/article.htm

Those who were unable to read the article because of MIME format can
read/download it from the URL specified.

I think there is a lot of interest in India and I thought many of you may
be interested in reading about the technical writing scenario here.

I must add, after reading the postings on this mailing list (and
some others), my feelings of being a top class technical writer has
simply vanished! Thanks everyone and best wishes.

Guru
Technical Writing Centre, Mumbai (Bombay), India

"I edit_s_ users manuals." "i rights them 2."
(guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in)
(http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath/index.html -- under construction)
(Voice:91-22-886 21 83 Pager: 9624-215 911)