Re: interest areas

Subject: Re: interest areas
From: Newton Vasconcellos <mendv -at- AX -dot- APC -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 08:49:54 -0200

Hi, All:

Rather than split TECHWR into different lists, why not use specific terms in
the Subject of your mail? That way everyone stays together (enduring the
longer time it takes for all the messages to come in) but can be quick on
the DEL key when separating areas of interest.

Diane Cohn has suggested some nice terms for starters:

career - editing - doc design - windows - unix - html - contracting -
corporate politics - all

Someone upped the ante with:

managers

And Mitch Berg added:

online - multimedia - usability

All right. So managers can be thought as being under career. All the more
reason for the subject to be widely discussed and polished.

Before finishing, let me add my 2c. Why not humour?

[]

Newton
mendv -at- ax -dot- apc -dot- org
Rio de Janeiro