Re: A little moderation, please

Subject: Re: A little moderation, please
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 21:39:55 GMT

In article <199612102018-24774 -at- msgate -dot- mpr -dot- ca>, Julie Beynon <beynon -at- mpr -dot- ca>
writes:
|> Diane Cohn wrote:
|>
|> >What about splitting the list into interest areas? Here are some
|> >suggestions:
|> >
|> > TECHWR-career
|> > TECHWR-editing
|> > TECHWR-doc design
|> > TECHWR-windows
|> > TECHWR-unix
|> > TECHWR-html
|> > TECHWR-contracting
|> > TECHWR-corporate politics
|> > TECHWR-all
|> >

|> I applaud this idea for two reasons:
|>
|> 1) This would enable people to choose only those topics for which they
|> want information.

Wonderful!

I expect you'll handle setting up the lists and administering them then?
When will they be ready for us to use? Can you arrange to have them
gated to newsgroups too?

Thanks. Please let me know when they are ready. I'm too busy to monitor
this group regularly because of all the noise.

Cordially,
--
Len O. EXISTENTIAL SODA:
saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com Have young, drink fun, be Pepsi.