Re: A little moderation, please

Subject: Re: A little moderation, please
From: Michelle Nichols/VENTANA <Michelle_Nichols/VENTANA -dot- ITP -at- LGATE -dot- VMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 15:20:30 EDT

I think separating the list out would be nice. If you wanted to still follow it
all, you could still get all of them; otherwise, you could simply get only
those topics that interested you. I delete 90% of the posts without reading
them all that clearly because I just cannot put forth the effort to find the
nuggets of information buried deeply in mis-named subject lines. I don't want
to unsubscribe because I enjoy the connection with my electronic colleagues,
but it sure is tough some days to keep reading.....

TTFN,
Michelle Nichols