Writing Courseware

Subject: Writing Courseware
From: Louise McGarry <louisemg -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 16:25:00 GMT

Hi,

I am another sole techwriter in a small computer hardware/software
company. I have now been given the task of developing training/courseware
for one of our products.

I have never taken on courseware development before and was wondering
would anyone have the name of good books on this subject or any good
websites where I can get more information. Any help on how to approach
this, development plans, or any other helpful hints would be gratefully
received.

Louise McGarry
louisemg -at- eicon -dot- com