Re: Apology to the list re tempermant survey

Subject: Re: Apology to the list re tempermant survey
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 14:19:00 -0600

The MBTI is one of the most used measures of personality typing for
corporations, psychologists, and many other areas.

Given what seems to be a widespread disdain among members of this list for
the procedures corporations use to hire TechWriters, I'm wondering how this
statement can be considered to be contradictory to the assertion that the
test is "rubbish?"

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224