Re: Frame Spelling Problem (#331312)

Subject: Re: Frame Spelling Problem (#331312)
From: wburns -at- MICRON -dot- COM
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 11:52:50 MST

>The problem is that Frame is arbitrarily deciding which paragraph format types
>it will check and which it won't. It checks headers and sideheaders just fine;
>it's the body text, including regular text, bullets, number lists, and tables
>that it ignores. It's set up to allow space for sideheaders, and the paragraphs
>it won't check are all within the main body. However, turning off the "Leave
>Room for Sideheaders" has no effect. I am marking it to recheck spelling and
>all paragraphs are set up for US English.

<snip>

>The environment: Pentium 166 with 32 Mb memory running FrameMaker 5.1.1 on
>Windows 95. I've got the same setup on two PCs (an Acer and a Dell) and have
>the same problem on both.

Interesting. I'm having similar trouble with Word. It won't check ANY formatted
paragraphs. When I got this error, I though that meant it would only check body
text. I think it means that it will only check paragraphs with styles that are
part of the template.

Bill
wburns -at- micron -dot- com