Re: Lousy Word Procs (was: WordPerfect (Ugh!))

Subject: Re: Lousy Word Procs (was: WordPerfect (Ugh!))
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 14:31:39 -0600

My vote for Most Wretched Excuse for a Word Processor: IBM's
DisplayWrite. It was a DOS program that had the most counter-intuitive
interface I've ever seen. Sort of like vi with a menu bar.

Does anyone still use it?
--
Stephen P. Victor Phone: (713) 513-2552
Technical Writer, Software Training Fax: (713) 513-2019