One more time - Help with Lotus Word Pro

Subject: One more time - Help with Lotus Word Pro
From: MarcusSTC -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 22:28:35 -0500

Hello all . . .

Please forgive my third query about Lotus Word Pro.

I assume that either no one on the list uses this product or (I hope) no one
who does saw this request for help that I posted Thanksgiving week.

I do not use the product and am posting this for a friend . . .

Does anyone know how to create change bars in a Lotus Word Pro document?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mark Hanigan