Re: Resources for Adobe Acrobat

Subject: Re: Resources for Adobe Acrobat
From: Gurudutt Kamath/Technical Writing Centre <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 12:33:37 +0530

Hello!

Information about Adobe Acrobat can obviously be found at
http://www.adobe.com and the package can be download from there. It is so
simple to use that I do not think you need extensive resources. Just plug
and play. Hope this helps...

Guru
Technical Writing Centre, Mumbai (Bombay), India

"I edit_s_ user manuals." "i right them 2."
(http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath/index.html)
(Voice:91-22-886 21 83 Pager: 9624-215 911)