Re: FrameMaker Discrepancy

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Discrepancy
From: David Jones <dvjones -at- KSBE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 15:47:43 -1000

I've been in Hawaii for ten years, and in California before that, and
have never worked in a place that used Frame. I've mostly heard of it
in connection with complex technical documentation such as aircraft
documentation, etc.

I do software documentation (usually for end users), and use
primarily WordPerfect for Windows, and occasionally PageMaker.

On 4 Dec 96 at 16:29, Eric Haddock wrote:

> Where are you? Do you and your colleagues use Frame as the main
> tool?

David Jones, Technical Writer
dvjones -at- ksbe -dot- edu

Thought for the day:
Intuition (n): an uncanny sixth sense which tells people
that they are right, whether they are or not.

DISCLAIMER:
The views described herein are the views of the author, and
do not represent the views or opinions of Kamehameha Schools
Bishop Estate, nor is there any approval or authorization of
this material, express or implied, by the Kamehameha Schools
Bishop Estate. If you suspect that any of the material in
this message or attachments thereto is in violation of a
copyright, please notify the Webmaster immediately by e-mail
at "Webmaster -at- ksbe -dot- edu".