Re: FrameMaker Discrepancy

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Discrepancy
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 14:38:43 -0800

Discrepancies in use of FrameMaker might be regional. Silicon Valley USA is
the home of Frame/Adobe, so that might have something to do with it. All I
ever hear is FrameMaker this and FrameMaker that. Some call for other apps
like Interleaf, Word, Ventura, PageMaker, but FrameMaker outnumbers them
all put together. I just assumed the whole tech writing world was the same
way.

- tgr

I saw a subliminal advertising executive once, but only
for a second.

- anonymous