Re: OOP Concepts/C++

Subject: Re: OOP Concepts/C++
From: Phil Hellerman <Phil -dot- Hellerman -at- MCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 08:30:45 -0600

Daniel Read writes ...

I'm currently reading:
_The Tao Of Objects_ by Gery Entsminger, published by M&T Books. I have
found this to be a great resource. It discusses OOP in the context of
C++, Delphi, DBASE for Windows, and Visual Basic. I have been very
pleased with what I have been able to learn from it. The "Tao of..."
title has become a cliche, but the book works well within that construct
anyway.

An excellent overview is "Object Oriented Technology: A Managers Guide" by David A. Taylor, Ph.D.

Regards,

Philip J. Hellerman