Re: Typo or pun of the year

Subject: Re: Typo or pun of the year
From: joanne grey <j -dot- grey -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 17:57:11 -0800

John Ahlstrom wrote:
> Gillian McGarvey wrote:
> I hated the marketing, loved writing and desperately
> wanted to know how the innerds
> ------
> of computers and software worked.

Nah, not type of the year by a long shot. My own accidental "property
sheep" beats that one. Now if it's a pun ... :-)

Joanne Grey Senior Technical Writer
j -dot- grey -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net #include disclaimer.h
joann -at- genesyslab -dot- com http://www.genesyslab.com

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we
pretend to be."
-Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.