Presentation

Subject: Presentation
From: D Shea <76232 -dot- 257 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 20:55:48 EST

I am currently putting together a presentation to a firm based in Switzerland
and would like to talk to someone who has had experience doing the same. My
presentation will be in English only, and that is ok because the audience does
speak English very well.

My problem is that I feel I need to be extra careful because this Swiss firm
recently bought the company that I work for and I heard through the grapevine
that they seem to think that we (Americans) foolishly spend too much money, we
are still fighting at the range, and women belong at home (especially because we
are in the manufacturing business). I want to show them what we have done in
the past, where we are going in the future, what are obstacles are, and how we
can bring both documentation departments together to bridge the gap between us.

Any ideas? Please feel free to e-mail me directly.

Deborah E. Shea Internet:76232 -dot- 257 -at- compuserve -dot- com

The greatest possible merit of style is,
of course,
to make the words absolutely disappear
into the thought.-- Nathaniel Hawthorne