20-pt IRS checklist on Web

Subject: 20-pt IRS checklist on Web
From: Daren Deadmond <ddeadmond -at- NOVELL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 12:47:45 -0700

Lisa Higgins wrote:
"This is off-topic, somewhat, but a lot of us are doing "freelance" and
contract work, and I think it's important that we are all aware of the
distinctions between a truly freelance contractor and a regular
employee. These are laid out in a 20-point checklist by the IRS..."

This checklist and some good articles on contracting can be found in
this month's Disgruntled magazine, found at

http:www/disgruntled.com/dishome.html

Enjoy! This is eye-opening and entertaining stuff!

Daren
ddeadmond -at- novell -dot- com