Re: Ye Olde Tarheel State...not hiring?

Subject: Re: Ye Olde Tarheel State...not hiring?
From: Lee Bumgarner <lee -dot- bumgarner -at- VIRTUS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 10:03:22 -0500

Christy,

I read with interest Bruce's response to your post. I missed your original
query because I dumped my digests; I also couldn't find your post in the
archives. As Job Bank Manager, Carolina Chapter, I am interested in what
your experiences have been and in assisting you in some way. Would you send
me your original post offline?

Lee B.

Lee Bumgarner //Technical Writer // Virtus Corporation 114 MacKenan Dr.,
#100 // Cary, NC 27511 Voice: (919) 467-9700 x 3046 // FAX (919) 460-4530
Website: http://www.virtus.com