Re: Funky (bad) bullets from RoboHelp 95! (#948783)

Subject: Re: Funky (bad) bullets from RoboHelp 95! (#948783)
From: wburns -at- MICRON -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 07:59:46 MST

Robert asks about funky characters in his help file.

I don't know if this will help, but I was having trouble with
font colors in my project. The solution was to remove the FORCEFONT
option in the HPJ file. I suspect that this option could foul up
quite a bit more than just colors. The Blue Sky technical help person
suggested that I open the HPJ file in Notepad and delete the FORCEFONT
lines.

Hope this helps.

Bill Burns
Assembly Documentation Supervisor
wburns -at- micron -dot- com
This message brought to you by W.A.S.T.E.
and your local potsmaster.