Thanks from the highway

Subject: Thanks from the highway
From: Edward Savitz <sg94cshj -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 00:35:22 -0500

To all who helped with information regarding HTML authorware, thanks. I
have taken some of your advice regarding the less expensive option and I
will send everyone who replied a copy of the source code for the main
pages (less than 100K total) when it's all done - probably by New Year.

If you want a syllabus for the course, I can send ASCII but it won't
include graphics for figures. For that, I can send an attachment but be
warned, it is half a meg.

BTW, I'm transmitting this in a van on a bumpy highway via a laptop with
lights glaring from passing headlights (no, I'm not driving!) so I hope this
gets through the techwr-l in one piece. Ah, technology!

Ed Savitz sg94cshj -at- dunx1 -dot- ocs -dot- drexel -dot- edu