Re: Editing Software

Subject: Re: Editing Software
From: Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 11:29:37 -0800

At 03:43 PM 11/18/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I've been ask to define my request for editing software information in more
>detail. I am looking for general information to share with other Tech Comm
>grad students regarding what's available and how practical or useful the
>tools are. Very few of these students will be editing anything other than
>basic word processing documents (no HTML, for example). I know that Word and
>Word Perfect have some editing abilities and have even heard of an
>electronic pad & pen for editing hard copy docs. Thanks again!

Is it me, or does anyone else find it strange that a grad student of
technical communication has little awareness of text/document editing tools?

Regards...Kris
kjolberg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com (preferred)
kjolberg -at- aol -dot- com
kjolberg -at- msn -dot- com
kolberg -at- actamed -dot- com
102031 -dot- 3556 -at- compuserve -dot- com
s -dot- othoudt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net