Re: Delphi and PowerBuilder

Subject: Re: Delphi and PowerBuilder
From: JoAnne & Martin <propage -at- INFOBAHNOS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 22:54:01 -0500

Colleen wrote:

'I would appreciate any information about these programs.'

Both are programming languages used to build applications. These
languages have a more graphical interface than older programming
environments, such as C++. These programs are used by programmers, not
technical communicators, unless said communicators are writing their own
software on the side!

I will be taking a beginner's Delphi course at ZDU (the online
university) starting tomorrow. Why? To help me create better
interactive presentations (which is my primary business, tech writing
being a side line!).

JoAnne