Finding health insurance when self-employed

Subject: Finding health insurance when self-employed
From: MWN <MNorton -at- FORMMAKER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 07:55:35 EST

I am a looking for information on how to find an affordable health
care plan for myself and my family. If you have any hints on the best
places to look, please send me an email at:

mnorton -at- formmaker -dot- com

I will post a summary of the emails I receive in case other
contractors are interested. Thanks.