Java Help Developers?

Subject: Java Help Developers?
From: Gillian McGarvey <gmcgarv -at- PSYCHE -dot- OVID -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 14:46:05 -0500

I've just been assigned to develop online help (in HTML) and
documentation for a new Java product that my company is developing, for
release within the next year. This is totally new to me. Does anyone
out there have any experiencing documenting Java applications? If you
do, I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. Please
email me privately. Thanks very much,
Gillian McGarvey