Re: Attachments

Subject: Re: Attachments
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 07:36:10 -0600

>> But, from what I understand, knowledge of how to remove the .DAT file
>>from messages is so arcane as to be known only by a few Tibetan monks, for
>>none of the WinMail users I have corresponded with have said they've been
>>able to figure out how to do it. :(
>>
>Gee, I've been studying Tibetan Buddhism for almost 20 years now, and
>somehow I missed this Secret Knowledge . . .

You need to talk to the guys who did the Lotus Notes commercial. I think they know. :)

Eric Haddock ------ http://www2.corenet.net/moonlion (updated 10.27.96)
Technical writer
Engage Networks, Inc. ----- http://www.engagenet.com
in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee, WI

There is but one process that cannot be documented: Chocolate