Re: Tool? or no Tool.

Subject: Re: Tool? or no Tool.
From: Deborah Meltzer <deborah -at- STARQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 16:27:39 PST

I have been using Forehelp (latest version is 2.96 with a ForeHTML add-on)
and have been almost 100% pleased almost 100% of the time. I consider that
quite a good average for a software program.

It is very easy to learn, has sophisticated, state-of-the-art features, does
quite a spiffy job of converting your help file to HTML and back again, and
what else can I say? Oh, the tech support has been unbelievably helpful and
responsive.

>Hi All:

>We have an online help system that was developed using Winhelp and no
>third party tool. I'm wondering, for those of you working with online
>help systems:

>-- did you use a tool?
>-- if so, which one?
>-- if not, how is your productivity level using just Winhelp?

>I would be interested in your experiences with the tool you are using or
>any input at all if you are working solely with Winhelp.

>Your responses are greatly appreciated,
>Cheryl D. Kidder
>Senior InformaTIon Developer
>Symix, inc.