Popup problems in RH95

Subject: Popup problems in RH95
From: Jan Arnopolin <jarnopol -at- HOME -dot- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 13:35:58 -0600

Hey Help Experts and Tech Writers,

I've created a help project, using RH95, for a VB4.0 application. In some
of the context-sensitive help, I have jumps and/or popups. Sometimes it
executes, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't jump or display the popup,
sometimes I get a "not enough memory error", sometimes it just closes the
context-sensitive help popup. The problem only occurs when accessing help
while I'm running the application. If I run the help through RH95,
everything is peachy.

Any suggestions?

jan
jarnopol -at- interaccess -dot- com