Re: Info Process Flow

Subject: Re: Info Process Flow
From: "Yolonda S. Sanchez" <yss -at- WEBCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 23:48:57 -0500

> Well, I will avoid answering your posts in the future. If you knew what you
> wanted, you wouldn't have posted your request. We are not a service.

> David

> Locke -at- sugar-land -dot- anadrill -dot- slb -dot- com
> Engineering - Drilling Information Products
> 200 Gillingham Ln. Voice: 281 285 4722
> Sugar Land, TX 77487 Fax: 281 285 8098

perhaps you should indeed, especially since you didn't bother to mention what
brought on such a discourteous retort...

and i think you are wrong, i think the most important asset we all have as
writers (or humans) is to serve one another...

others helped me at times, i in turn always strive to help others, especially
writers...

what on earth caused such a reaction from you? you are responding under the
info process flow request, but i have not received any responses from you
except this one...

why do you speak like this to me?

--yss

Yolonda S. Sanchez
Information Design Services
yss -at- webcom -dot- com
http://www.webcom.com/solaz/

"Surprised by joy--impatient as the wind."
--Wordsworth