Attention Society for Technical Communication members

Subject: Attention Society for Technical Communication members
From: Beth Mazur <mazur -at- MAYA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 16:20:46 -0500

I'm trying to gauge member interest in creating an information design PIC
(professional interest committee) in STC. The first step in doing this is
to get 25 STC members from 3 different chapters to be charter members.

If this might be you, please drop me email and let me know. Thanks!

Beth Mazur
MAYA Design Group
Pittsburgh, PA
mazur -at- maya -dot- com