humor deprivation

Subject: humor deprivation
From: Miki Magyar <MDM0857 -at- MCDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 12:52:42 -0700

Ron asked for more humor, saying " I am the Lone Tech Writer among a
squadron of Engineers in my current position. Nice people they may be
(most of them), I still need the contact with colleagues that this list
affords."

Gee, Ron, does that mean that you find contact with other TWs amusing,
humorous, laugh-provoking, etc.? I know that squadron of Engineers,
and found them adequately silly (in their own fashion). What they could
not provide was the tech talk and humor about language that I find here
on the List. (Well, Dave Tharp had a ready supply of good bloopers....)
Being the Lone Writer does have its drawbacks.

Regards to the Gang -
Miki
"You could live a perfectly normal life if you were only willing to live a
perfectly normal life!" Q