Frozen Hell Followup

Subject: Frozen Hell Followup
From: Gaylin Walli <gjwalli -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 10:03:02 -0500

For those of you who remember my "Hell Froze Over" post detailing the
wonderful new job I found in Nirvana, here's a short update.

The guys that work here (yes, they're all men; I'm the only woman) all
chipped in and got me an embroidered polo shirt to match theirs. It bears
the product logo (of the software I'm documenting) and the company's WWW
address.

When they gave it to me, they said they did it because of all my hard
work and because they found out that it was my birthday.

Now tell me, co-whirlers, what more could you possibly want out of life? :)

Gaylin

gaylin -dot- walli -at- cdc -dot- com
jasmine -at- fk -dot- portup -dot- com