Re: Ice in Traditionally Hot Locations

Subject: Re: Ice in Traditionally Hot Locations
From: Phil Atkinson <phila -at- INTUITIVE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 10:13:33 -0000

Sorry, this is very late. My mail has been playing me up recently but now I'm back!

Why oh why do people on this list insist on changing what are, typically, perfectly reasonable subject lines? Is just to ensure maximum confusion amongst those who do still read the messages posted thereon?

Please DON'T DO IT unless you are legitimately changing the subject.

To ensure no confusion regarding this message - it is in response to the (not so) recent reply by Moshe, the subject of which you will see is indicated by my subject line ;-)

P.S. Sorry if anyone has received this already but my mail box seems to be playing dead at the moment :-)

Phil Atkinson, Documentation Manager (and general good guy)
Intuitive Systems Limited (http://www.intuitive.co.uk)
Doing one's best to manage a team of unruly scum.