Re: Beg to differ - more humour please

Subject: Re: Beg to differ - more humour please
From: "Foster, Betsy" <BFoster -at- MSMAIL -dot- HSII -dot- CCARE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 14:04:00 -0600

"I enjoy a good laugh, especially when it is work related. So I beg to
differ to the above comment; keep the humour coming - our profession is
dry enough to allow for the occasional release."

I also like the work related jokes. I tend to keep three types of
messages that I read on this list: the jokes, web site addresses, and
fixes to problems that may affect my help files in the future. Actually,
my joke folder is the only folder that stays current. Site addresses
changes and software becomes outdated, but most of the jokes seem fresh
every time I read them. When my joke folder gets a bit full, I forward
the whole thing to the other writers on my team.

Have a good day.

Betsy Foster
bfoster -at- hsii -dot- ccare -dot- com