Re: Unknown Acronyms

Subject: Re: Unknown Acronyms
From: Scott Browne <sbrowne -at- UNICOMP -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 11:34:14 -0600

Laurie Miles wrote:

> Can anyone define these acronyms for me?

> JDC
> MNT
> SAMPS

<snip>

There is a great little utility I've found on the web called The
WorldWideWeb Acronym and Abbreviation Server. The address is:

http://www.ucc.ie/info/net/acronyms/acro.html

I ran a search there and their entry for JDC is Joint Distribution
Committee [Israel]. I don't know if that's what you're looking for or
not.

They didn't have any entries for MNT or SAMPS, but if you ever find
what they stand for, you can submit a new Acronym to their database.

Scott Browne Web Author
sbrowne -at- unicomp -dot- net COREComm, Inc.
"Writing is like Prostitution. First you do it for
the love of it, then you do it for a few friends,
and finally, you do it for the money." -Moliere