HUMOR: Mac/IBM--WAS: Use of Future Tense in Procedures

Subject: HUMOR: Mac/IBM--WAS: Use of Future Tense in Procedures
From: wburns -at- MICRON -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 07:24:30 MST

>>Much concern is given about writing procedures in the active vs. the
>>passive voice. Does
>>anybody give a hoot?
>>
>I, for one, don't give a hoot, but you have opened a discussion that has led
>to religious wars along the lines of the superiority of the Mac to the PC.

[Hearing the distant hiss of acetylene torches coming to life]

Er...how 'bout we inject a little levity into this thread.

There's a fantastic website that has a collection of animated gifs. The URL
will take you to my favorite one (providing that the gods of the web are
willing).

http://www.vr-mall.com/bagg/flamewar.html

(Sorry to those of you who don't have web access or who use a text browser.)

Have a tolerable Friday.

Bill Burns
Assembly Documentation Supervisor
wburns -at- micron -dot- com
This message brought to you by W.A.S.T.E.
and your local potsmaster.