Re: Multimedia Scriptwriting Resources

Subject: Re: Multimedia Scriptwriting Resources
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 11:45:46 -0700

>Does anyone know of any resources I could use to learn more about multimedia
>scriptwriting?

The Director product by Macromedia (www.macromedia.com) includes a
scriptwriting language called Lingo. I've seen several books on Lingo
written either by Macromedia or by third parties. Try the Web site or
the local bookstore.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer & Web Site Designer
QUALCOMM

The usual disclaimers apply - QUALCOMM isn't that crazy.

Blodo Poa Maximus