Re: I Never Meta-Discussion That I Didn't Like

Subject: Re: I Never Meta-Discussion That I Didn't Like
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 17:20:24 PST

I'm confused. I *THINK* we're having a discussion about the inappropriate-
ness of having a discussion about the inappropriateness of having an
inappropriate discussion. Or am I a level behind?

That's the second derivative of inappropriateness, or the third
derivative of ACTUAL CONTENT.

Yippee! We've broken through the barrier! There's something more
trivial than noise, and it took technical writers to achieve it!
Take THAT, Marketers!

-- Robert
--
Robert Plamondon, President/Managing Editor, High-Tech Technical Writing, Inc.
robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (541) 453-5841 * Fax: (541) 453-4139