Graphic Design & Technical Illustration Opportunities in Boston

Subject: Graphic Design & Technical Illustration Opportunities in Boston
From: Kathy Fisher <kdfisher -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 1996 14:11:34 -0700

I'm trying to find out about graphic design and tech illustration jobs in
Boston. If anyone knows of any leads or good contacts, please forward
separately to:
DSearch588 -at- aol -dot- com -dot- Many thanks, and my apologies if this post is "off
topic."
--
Kathy Fisher
Technical/Business Writing, Editing, Proposals, Manuals, Desktop