Re: Client won't pay

Subject: Re: Client won't pay
From: "John A. Lord" <jlord -at- LIVINGSTON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 17:58:36 -0700

At 04:31 PM 10/21/96 -0700, Steve wrote:
>I need advice from other freelancers on the list--

>What do you do when a client won't pay an invoice?

You should talk to your attorney, quickly. If they slide rapidly into
bankrupcy, you will be very fortunate to get anything at all.

Good Luck
JL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John Lord Technical Publications
jlord -at- livingston -dot- com Livingston Enterprises, Inc.
http://www.livingston.com/ Phone (510) 426-0770

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx