Almost over 45 club

Subject: Almost over 45 club
From: "Sullivan, John" <jsulliva -at- WESTBORO -dot- WALLDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 11:58:09 -0700

Elna Tymes wrote:

>I, too, know of a number of people who are not using email - and in
fact, are
>reluctant to use a computer for much of anything. However, I suspect
>that most of these folks are 45 or older, and in most cases don't have
>long life expectancies in the business world.

Arghhh! I'll be turning 45 this December -- I didn't realize I'd be
facing death so soon!

What the heck kind of comment is that? Most of the computer-savvy people
I know are over 45 (heaven forbid!). Since when does age have anything to
do with ability and knowledge?

I suspect that Elna might start singing a different tune when *she*
approaches the dreaded age of 45!

John Sullivan
Documentation Manager
Concentric Data Systems
Westborough MA
jsulliva -at- westboro -dot- walldata -dot- com