JOBS: Dallas

Subject: JOBS: Dallas
From: Jane Bergen <janeb -at- AIRMAIL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 22:06:29 +600

I'm posting this as a favor. Please do reply to me. Instead, reply to
the person at the end of the message.

Job openings in Dallas

1) Job title: Trainer

Job description: Seeking experienced technical writers to deliver
stand-up instruction to our Fortune 500 clients in the Dallas/Ft.
Worth area. Some projects also include design and development of
training materials so experience developing courseware is a plus.

2) Job title: Technical writer

Job description: Seeking experienced technical writers to perform
software documentation in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Projects include
front-end analysis, information-gathering from SMEs, and developing
user guides, reference guides, etc. Requires FrameMaker. Other pluses:
Doc-to-Help or RoboHelp, experience with tables, flow diagrams, data
relationships, and databases.

3) Job title: Courseware Developers

Job description: Seeking experienced courseware developers to join our
staff as permanent employees. Courseware development projects involve
front-end analysis, information-gathering from SMEs,design and
development of training materials, and (sometimes) delivery.

All are salaried permanent consultant positions. Full benefits: 401K,
etc.

Please contact:
Cynthia Kamel
Consulting Partners