Re: Documentation Plan

Subject: Re: Documentation Plan
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 11:18:32 +0800

Several people have asked for a copy of my Information plan. I'm afraid
this was a Misti-only offer, as there are confidentiality problems.

Buy 'Managing Your Documentation Projects'! It will repay your ~ US$40
a hundred-fold over your career. Otherwise follow the advice given by
other contributors to this thread -- it's good stuff.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield (slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au) Voice: +61 9 328 8288
Functional Software Pty Ltd Fax: +61 9 328 8616