Milwaukee firm looking for tech writers

Subject: Milwaukee firm looking for tech writers
From: Judith Blackbourn <JudiStaal -at- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 23:34:43 UT

Hi all,

I'm posting this for my employer, Compuware, so please respond to Casey Puetz
as listed below. If you want my take on working for them, you can e-mail me at
JudiStaal -at- msn -dot- com (my home address).
----------------------

We currently have openings for experienced Technical Writers.

If you have three years experience on IBM or MAC platforms, utilizing MS-Word,
FrameMaker, CorelDRAW, or RoboHelp, mail your resume to:

Casey Puetz
Dept. MJ505
Compuware Corporation
732 N. Jackson St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202

or contact her in one of these ways:

PHONE: 1-800-527-8462
or 414-225-4000

FAX: 414-255-4011

E-MAIL: www_careers -at- compuware -dot- com

For more information, see our home page on the World Wide Web at

http://www.compuware.com

Thanks for listening. Now back to lurking . . .

Judith Blackbourn
JudiStaal -at- msn -dot- com