Re: FW: Everybody's a Reviewer

Subject: Re: FW: Everybody's a Reviewer
From: WRONECKI Frederic DG <frederic -dot- wronecki -at- FRANCETELECOM -dot- FR>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 11:55:06 +0200

Anonymous (via Eric) wrote :

> I have just finished writing a manual which is quite good.
> Now that I am all ready to go to press, the approval board (my boss) has
come up
with a creative idea: The entire R&D and QA staff has to read the entire
book.
> Can anybody give me some good arguments why this shouldn't happen.

Where are the users in the process ? Shouldn't *they*, rather than "the
entire R&D and QA staff", review the product ?
Frederic Wronecki
France Telecom, Paris, France
mailto : frederic -dot- wronecki -at- francetelecom -dot- fr